DarRus Investment Company was founded in 2010 and has managed to win leading positions in the asset management for the years of its operation on the market in Kazakhstan.
DarRus Investment Company has had a professional team of experts in finance, law, commerce, corporate governance, production, and technologies as its key competitive benefit for many years. The unique investment and technical expertise, understanding of market environment, ability to make challenging managerial decisions enables DarRus to offer competitive enterprises with effective and efficient business processes and sustainable development prospects to strategic investors for transactions.
Today’s portfolio of projects managed by DarRus IC includes:
- development of oil fields situated in Atyrau Region,
- DarRus Stock agricultural project
- DarRus Energy, a company, which specializes in alternative energy industry
- investment in the Asia Gas Pipeline
- ITN, specializing in satellite monitoring systems
- TLC KAT, an international transport company
- Wine Store Martin Muller, the largest supplier of European wine in Kazakhstan
- MissDesa, a large media web portal